Saturday, May 2, 2009

For the record, the Wolverine movie was crap. Jus' sayin'...

Hey everyone!

Wow, I didn't realize so many people were really keeping up with the blog but I must have had 10 people ask me why there weren't any updates in the past week or so.

Well...long story short, I graduated college today and I've had to pack and say goodbyes and this and that. It's been..hectic. But sadly, it's over now and I'm officially a big boy. So hurray for adulthood!

Rest assured, LAN'ded is coming along. I know I keep saying that and we don't have anything to post but the writing process is a very interesting process. One day I'll write for hours and maybe it'll just be the same 5-10 pages over and over, and other days I will just jot down ideas and flesh things out, other days I just watch Ghostbusters. *shrug*

There have been a few new ideas thrown around for LAN'ded's first season though. Some involving religious themes, others involving character changes, and others involving including a wider range of style in terms of humor. One thing we're working on is accessibility. Just because it is made by dorks doesn't mean only dorks should 'get' it.

With alot of the LAN'ded crew making the move to NH for the summer I'm sure the creative juices will replenish and surge again soon. I PROMISE something will surface next week...

Keep LAN'ding

No comments: