Thursday, June 4, 2009

We're gonna take it Step By Step...


...and Day by Day.

I have an exciting announcement for you all. You may have known that the three principle members of the LAN'ded dev team can be followed on twitter. You can follow me at this address, here is Kyle's twitter, and David was the last to succumb yesterday. Twitter has been a pretty valuable way for us to keep in touch with other companies and projects. People have been able to follow our recent developments on this blog as well as twitter and it has opened many doors to us.

Today, from the shores of Port Washington, Wisconsin, we added a twitter to follow out of sheer respect for our childhood prime time TV viewing. That man was TV's Patrick Duffy. You may know him as Frank, father of the Lambert family on the hit TGIF regular "Step by Step." It was a no-brainer to follow Mr. Duffy. As a matter of fact, Kyle and I put together a choral soulful version of the show's theme song our senior year. We thought it would be a fitting tribute.

Not even a day after I added Mr. Duffy's twitter to my follow list did I receive an e-mail saying that he was following my twitter as well. David, who was not 5 feet away from me felt my enthusiasm first. Almost immediately we rejoiced and soon Kyle was called with the good news.

Mr. Duffy, if you are reading this: thank you for your support.

If you wish to view some of Mr. Duffy's content on YouTube, I've linked to it right here. You can also follow his twitter here. I hope that you find it as amusing as we have.

And now, without further ado, the LAN'ded team is preparing for more readings of the script. We'll be sure to let you know how it goes! KEEP LAN'DING!

No comments: