Monday, December 22, 2008

World 2-1


Well, it's here, Christmas break.

I'm happy to say that the goals I set for myself to meet by Christmas Break...are mostly done. Had I not decided to go back and re-write most of the episodes, then my goal would've been met, but essentially the 7-episode cycle is done. There's just a ton of editing to do.

Kyle showed me some sketches of the Cortex puppet yesterday during a 1 A.M. rendezvous at Eat n' Park. This rendezvous may or may not have also included a conversation that alluded to us doing an homage to Ghostbusters during an episode with Pirate Ghosts. Hey, it's the imagination, anything is possible. :-)


Sadly though, my editing is being delayed due to the fact that my laptop won't allow me to stay on it for any more than 30 minutes, or so it seems. Poor girl, she's on her last legs. I tried e-mailing Ash our outlines and it won't let me get that far because apparently Gmail is a little too much for Navi to handle. Oh well, Hakuna Matata. A little R&R will be good because this whole month has been work work work.

To those of you who've contacted me regarding wanting to help out, that's AMAZING. I didn't think I'd be getting a response like that so soon. Once I secure a date for the staged readings, then I may be contacting you, but for now your just fueling my fire for making this thing go right.

Off to Erie where there's no High-Speed Internet and no Xbox Live, but plenty of fun.

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: