Friday, January 9, 2009

Deal or No Deal?

Ashley here! I'm watching some guy get annihilated on Deal or No Deal. He went home with either $200 or $0.01...not sure.

Anyways. Here I am! I'm Ashley, Aaron's soon-to-be co-writer and Natalie in the readings. Me, Aaron and Kyle finally got the chance to all meet in the same room at midnight a few nights ago. Lots got discussed, including my and Kyle's 'cazy' summer in New Hampshire and Kyle and Aaron's adventures with mimes. Sometimes Aaron and Kyle go off on long tangents that go over my head...or are incredibly dorky...one of the two. I left at 3am to go to sleep, and I was told they stayed up til 6am improv-ing some scenes which led to hilarity.

The first episode is going to be great. We discussed changing the fact that Christian just moved in to the idea that he moved in like, a year ago, and STILL hasn't finished unpacking his clothes and other things. Obviously he unpacked his computer and tv and stuff the moment he moved in, but definitely not his clothes and other things.

WElp, that's all for now. I'm off to watch a little more Deal or No Deal. Woo.

:)

No comments: