Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Its MIME turn!

It amazes me how art happens.  One minute you make a tiny mime joke... the next minute the mimes joke back... then for the next few hours, mimes rule your life.

A few weeks later, you receive a draft of script... and the mimes are there - forever immortalized in all their frightening glory...
I love art.

________________________________


As you've already been told in previous posts, I have been invited into this project in hopes of having something to offer... and I've been able to fake my way through it so far!

I find it amazing how strong friendship can be.  Here we are, currently separated by hundreds of miles (with that distance varying weekly), and - thanks to the power of technology - we have been able to collaborate on a pretty large-scale project... and gotten results!  Sure, we often find ourselves on tangents of titanic proportion - but somehow it all comes together and we accomplish something... I think we have elves...

No comments: