Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby Update

Hey all! Just thought I would drop by and let you know how OPERATION: THIRD DRAFT is going.

In one word: slow.

That's not a bad thing though. Like I said, after the reading we evaluated what people liked and didn't like and we're trying to expand the humor of the show. This means we're re-thinking alot of the arcs and angles of the show and characters. So the first episode which really needs to explain the style and tone of the show is being carefully and meticulously created so as to make it as good as it can be.

After it's done I think I'll upload it so you guys can tell me what you think. Sound good?

Other than that there's not a ton of news to go off about. Most of the Imaginary Trends crew are either on tour or getting ready to embark to NH for some work so updates may be a little more scarce than usual, but keep checking back because we're about to get to work on some big schtuff!

No comments: