Friday, April 17, 2009

FOTO FRIDAY! - Looking Back... Edition! - 4/17

Another week goes by and another FOTO FRIDAY goes up! The start of the third draft was a little rocky at first, but after a while it really picked up speed. I've found that in starting a new draft, I get a little anxious to get to ideas that I know worked previously. The challenge I made for myself was to find new, interesting ways to get to the major plot points of the episodes. I'm sure I'll blabber on more about it later, but for now look at these new pictures!Izzy looks on as Natalie recaps the first dream she's ever had. Damn I love that Mummy shirt...This is the only shot we got of Christian's sister, Penny (played by Lauren Morrison). Lauren was really great as Penny, but this is the best shot we got of her performance. Sorry LaMo!
Izzy, Christian, and Natalie rocking out to "Here & Now," one of the original songs composed for LAN'ded by Ryan Cavanaugh.

No comments: