Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We just like tearing our hair out...

Above is a snapshot from our latest vid-conference over iChat. We have these conferences at least twice a week to talk about the show, how rehearsals are going, where the characters are headed, and any ideas we have for upcoming shows.

Tonight, however, I initiated a vid-conference to gloat about how proud I was of our actors in today's rehearsal, and the excellent job Jackie (our director) was doing her first day in rehearsal. Tonight's rehearsal showed what it's like for actors to fully turn themselves over to material that is foreign to them, so great job guys!

I would hope that the picture posted above wouldn't reflect the overall tone of our meetings...I was just taking a snapshot of the meeting to show how unhappy we all were with the current length of our hair. I've heard of starving artists, but artists with long hair? It doesn't seem to fit...hair-cuts will be necessary soon.

*In the photo, from left to right - James, Dave, and Kyle. I'm below them, sporting a mop-top only the Beatles wouldn't find offensive.*

No comments: