Friday, February 27, 2009

FOTO FRIDAY 2/27 - Workload Edition

FOTO FRIDAY is here ladies and gentlebeans! Things here at LAN'ded: The Blog have been hectic and fun! First off, I, your trusty writer Aaron came down with a horrible illness this week effectively halting most of the happiness in my life. But fear not! The script shan't be neglected! As you can see from the above FOTO, I'm assembling the episodes together into a final reading script for our cast to use. They'll be taking a much needed break this week with Spring Break starting on Monday. 

When we return from break, we'll have a number of little surprises for both you (our faithful readers and "viewers like you") and the cast. Kyle and I have been working on a pre-show for the reading and we may have some special guest stars...

Off I go!

No comments: