Monday, March 16, 2009

*Burp*

Well, blogger.com seems to have a bit of an appetite because as far as I know, it ate my last two posts!

The scheduled FOTO FRIDAY for last week disappeared from the post queue and the one I was writing earlier today had its draft deleted, so I am writing this all at once in hopes that I can post it and not have any complications!

So, what's happening in the crazy world of LAN'ded you ask? Well, the last update was March 6th, a whole ten days ago. Loads of work has been done and I'm proud to say that we've cleared Friday the 13th. No bad luck or slashers got to any of our cast and crew!

Having a solidified script to work with, things have been going very smoothly. With the inclusion of a new character in the finale, we've had to move around some people and I'm happy to say that things are coming together very nicely. During the process we have experimented with several different Mime Bosses, Cockney Zombies, Natalies, and chorus vampires alike, but now we are locked! With a dedicated person on make-up and Jackie continuing to make headway in directing, the staged reading is all lined up to be a good time!

I had a handful of people approach me today and ask about the show. It's pretty exciting to have people actually come up and ask about this show which wasn't a reality until December. I've even had some people e-mail me about what's happening after the reading is over...and we will discuss that when the time comes, for now the reading is where it's at ("I got two turntables and a microphone"). 

Also, I should have some pictures to post of the puppets this week. David and Kyle have been doing some real lovely work on Cortex and Wally. With so many different interpretations on the character, it's difficult to pick just one! We plan on having some of the puppets on display during the pre-show so people can take a gander at them. If you wanna catch up with Kyle and David and whatnot, check out their blog!

Remember people! The reading is MARCH 29TH! RAUH THEATRE! 5:00 PM! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

I should have the director spotlight up this week, along with some video and other shenanigans. 

Stay real ;)

No comments: