Sunday, March 29, 2009

Today we LANd

Today is the day!

I woke up fully rested (which seldom happens) and incredibly anxious for the event today. I began my normal routine of checking my mail, blogs, Facebook, etc, and I put on some musicals. One song really spoke to me. You may know it? It's a song called "Nine Percent Chance" from High Fidelity. Based on the movie...which was based on the book by Nick Hornby.

"Sometimes all you need is a sliver of hope and you may just succeed, or at least the door is open."

This project began with nothing more than a passion to create something new and innovative. The first draft opened the door to possibilities, and hopefully we are kicking that same door open with this draft. I guess we'll just have to wait and see? We are expecting a decent-sized crowd in the Rauh and everything is fit as a fiddle and ready to fly.

We will be filming the reading for the Playhouse's archives and we will also have some photographers and video artists taking footage as well. It's less than 3 hours til the reading folks, and I have to get out there and start prepping the pre-show. I hope to see you there. Today is the day that we LANd.

No comments: