Thursday, March 26, 2009

Greetings from Natalie...er, Alyx...umm Ashley.

Helllllllllllloooooooo!

We are in the final days of rehearsal and getting geared up for Sunday's reading! This has been a really fun experience...we ran the whole show for the first time Sunday night, and although parts were a little chaotic, overall it's fun and smooth.

Personally, I'm glad to have made such good friends; namely with Ben and Alex. We didn't really know each other before LAN'ded and I'm really happy we got to spend so much time together, in and out of rehearsal. It really does make a difference if you like who you're acting with, ya know?

This keyboard really sucks...I'm at school...

Anyways, this experience has given me a better appreciation of video games, physical comedy and lots of other things that are referred to in LAN'ded that still go over my head.

No comments: